Talking With God In Prayer
Friday August 5, 2016.
Today is day 1 of my devotion on this topic.
These are the questions that were ask so I can think about how much God Cares About Me.
Who is your favorite person to talk to, and what makes this person your favorite.
Priscilla is my Go To Person to talk to. Sometimes it is difficult. But she is in My Heart and I feel I have no one closer. I know your husband is suppose to be that person but this is different Priscilla and I have a very special kind of bond almost like twins.
Tell about a time when you really wanted to talk to this person. Why did you long to talk to this person?
There are many times I want to talk to Priscilla I guess is because she listens and gives good feedback and yes asks the question: "how do you feel about that?" Don't get me wron she is my sister and because of that more times than none she is on my sister. (hehehe)
Why might God long to be gracious to you?
Because I am his daughter and even though I lost my mother early in life he was always there to listen to me and take care of me. He has always wanted to be my best friend. I truly believe he revealed himself to me a long time ago and I always have that image of him looking at me while I was lying in bed and I as able to see him on my wall. So yes I am very special to him and the reason for it is because I am a child of God I am his Daughter.
My Prayer
Thank you Lord for always being there for me in every situation also thank you for giving me my sister Priscilla that through all my life and all my journeys she has been there to have my back and help me to press on. I realize you are the only person that can fix each and every situation in my life and I thank you for not turning your back on me when I was at my worst.
Thank you Lord for your Mercy and Grace.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment